Welcome back to Flying Start Online!
Over the last few months, We Scaled A Shopify Business To $1,000 Per Day.
We showed you exactly how we did it.
Our failures, as well as successes highlighted right here on Flying Start Online.
This month is dedicated to maximizing your eCommerce success.
Enjoy the video as Rito critiques one of our DOer Group member website’s:
Meet Pandya was the lucky winner and his store Shopanoia is the focus of today’s episode.
We’ll give our feedback on both the desktop and mobile versions of his site.
Let’s dive in…
Desktop Analysis Of Shopanoia.com
Things to improve:
- Create an actual logo. Simply have text appears cheap and rushed.
- Header image size needs to be reduced, looks stretched and shouldn’t touch the edge of the screen.
- The “spin to win” feature should only be activated on a timer, or when a user attempts to leave.
- Categories need a structural improvement. They should be specific to the various types of products you’re selling.
- Get rid of the “News” link unless your store is massive with loads of traffic. In this case, it is not, so it should be removed.
- Break Up Your “Buyer Protection” page into multiple pages to add content to the footer. Looks empty as is.
- Redirect your best sellers page to another page or product list of your choice. You don’t want competitors to steal all of your products.
- Increase product description and headline font sizes.
- Left align all product description text.
- Reduce white space on product listing pages.
- Remove or reduce the size of the “Free Shipping Worldwide” cartoon caricature from the product listing page.
- Add logo and short store description or tagline to the footer.
- Remove “Special Instructions For Seller” Feature from the cart page.
- Add a Checkout button to the top of the cart page.
- Increase checkout button size.
- Ensure all website colors are consistent and not mix and matched. Only use 3 or 4 colors for your brand – max.
- Add site logo to the checkout page.
- Include a secure checkout badges.
And now for the mobile suggestions…
Mobile Analysis Of Shopanoia.com
Things to improve:
- Text within the floating bar at the top of the page should be reduced to a single line.
- Don’t include more than 2 emojis in the floating bar.
- Improve collection organization structure within the menus.
- Remove excess white space from the product descriptions.
- Perform a Sitespeed Test and have a developer from Upwork fix the issues that appear.
What We Like About This Shopify Store
He has a great selection of products to match his unique design, brand and copywriting.
You can tell that this store is on the correct path.
After he makes some adjustments, we expect it to do very well.
If you’d like your store reviewed by us as well…
Join the DOer Group today.
Alrighty, that’ll do it for Episode 17 – Great work!
Questions, comments or just want to say hi?
We love hearing from you in the comments below!
Success by choice, not by chance,
If you’re not kept in the loop via our #Bizathon definitely sign up today.
P.P.S. Click here for Episode 18!